STUDIO TIE-BACK™ (CLICK TO VIEW ALL PRINTS)
Become a trendsetter with our Exclusive to StrawRev Studio Tie-back™!
This tieback was designed with usability and comfort in mind! The ease and wear-ability make it a great headband for everyday activities. We mostly love them for our lazy hair days, to make it look like we at least tried. :)
WHY IS IT SO GREAT??
Because of the unique pleated design, you can wear this headband thin or wide. The pleats also help the tieback stay put on your head. The stretchy ties on the back make it very easy to get a snug fit that will last all day.
1. Place tie-back on the very front of your hairline - about a 1/4 inchaway from forehead, Be sure the fattest pleat is facing the front of your head.
2. Make your first tie and PULL TIGHT before making your loops to tie the bow. This will ensure a snug fit.
For Wide Style:
1. Open Tie-back fully, then place it slightly over your hairline with the fattest pleat in the back.
2. Pull ties down and tie in a bow.
3. Scrunch front and back sides inwards to desired width.
These tiebacks should fit tight to your head. If the fit is not tight, you're wearing it too far back, or too wide for your head size (scrunch both sides in the center to fix this).
-Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
For use as a sweatband, headband, fitness headband, fashion accessory, head wrap, crossfit headband, barre3 headband, purebarre headband, yoga headband, meditation headband, running tieback, photography tieback, dance headband, sports headband, sports tieback, yoga headband, or stretch headband.